Here are all the rules!
2018 Personally Fit Health Challenge – Rules and Regulations
4-6 Participants per Team
- Entry Fee: $50/person (current clients); $100/person (non-clients). *No refunds will be issued after registration fee is paid.
- This is a Health Challenge where each participant tracks Activity Points daily and records them on a Tracking Sheet. The Activity Points sheet shows points given for Healthy Habits, Nutrition, and Behaviors.
- Upon registration, each participant will receive an email with all the details and information about the contest and a link to log their weekly Healthy Habits, Nutrition, and Behaviors.
- Each Team Member records their own points weekly on-line (link provided).
- Participants must show Personally Fit Coaches their activity log weekly through email or in person.
- All contestants are encouraged to exercise 2-4 times per week during the contest. A combination of strength training, cardiovascular and group fitness classes are recommended to achieve maximum results!
*Participants Receive Over $200 of Coaching and Classes
- Exercise and Nutrition Coaching from the Personally Fit
- Six (6) Group Sessions at Personally Fit
- Weekly e-mail Coaching with Workout and Nutrition guidance tips and articles to read.
- Success Party for all participants at end of context on March 10th.
The team that logs the greatest number of Activity Points for the Health Challenge at end of the contest will win a cash Grand Prize or in-kind services!
Additional prizes will be available throughout the contest.
Contest ends March 10th, 2018.
Celebration Party will be held at Personally Fit on Saturday March 10th, 12noon. All participant are encouraged to attend!
This is Challenge is about Healthy Behaviors. We do not encourage females to eat less than 1,200 calories per day, and no less than 1,500 calories for men. Eating less than these amounts could cause your metabolism to slow, resulting in loss of muscle instead of fat.
Although our focus is on encouraging healthy behaviors and activities in in this Health Challenge, we recognize that for some participants, weight loss is a goal. If that’s you, here are the rules that apply to tracking weight loss during the Challenge.
- Beginning weigh-in week is January 22nd – January 27th 2018 (not required). Weigh-ins occur every week (without shoes).
- Weigh-ins must take place at Personally Fit. *If participant is remote they must take a picture of scale during scheduled weigh in date and email to Personally Fit at email@example.com.
- After initial weigh-in, you may weigh-in early, but you MAY NOT weigh-in late.
- The final weigh-in must occur between March 3rd – 9th, 2018.
- You can be awarded 2 points per pound of weight loss in a given week, up to 2 lbs. max per week to support healthy weight loss (max 4 points per week).